Wednesday, July 20, 2011

English Tea Store Tea Pots

I love hot tea. Like most Americans I have always had a cup or mug of tea. The problem with having a cup of tea is that before you're able to drink it all, it's cold. Now I love iced tea, but I don't like hot tea when it gets cold. Just like I don't like iced tea when it gets warm. I found this store online a couple of years ago and have been really happy with everything I've purchased...especially my "Tea for One" tea set. The tea pot sits on top of the cup and saucer for storage so it doesn't take up a lot of space. The pot holds almost 2 cups so it's just the right amount. When you try to make a pot of tea for one person in a larger teapot, it doesn't hold it's heat because the pot is too big. This one's just right. I like to pour half a cup and keep topping it off with fresh, hot tea! I'm giving the link for the tea for one section, but FYI, the pot I bought is the English Tea Store brand for $6.95! I'm thinking about getting a fine china one though for those times when I feel like being fancy! LOL!

Here's the link to English Tea Store Tea for One section.

No comments: