Tuesday, December 28, 2010

If It's Yogurt, It Must Be Cheesecake!

So remember the Cheesecake Pie recipe I posted a while back? Well, did you know that wls patients really need to eat yogurt every day to keep things, ahem, moving along. Well I love yogurt and we all love my cheesecake pie so one day I made the cheesecake pie but just left it in the bowl in the fridge. No pie crust, just the cheesecake part. Yum! Now I can have cheesecake for dessert every night! And it's just my yogurt! Yeah...I know! Wanna be really decadent? Put a spoon of sugar free cherry pie filling or sugar free Smucker's strawberry topping on top then a dollop of sugar free Cool Whip. I also like to add a teaspoon of milled flax seed to the yogurt and stir it in before I put any topping. Good Omega-3 and fiber!

No comments: