Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cinnamon Peanut Butter Shake

Ok now...don't be shaking your head and asking if I've lost my mind! The two flavors go together really well as long as one doesn't overpower the other. And it's simple simple simple to make. You're still shaking your head! Have I ever steered you wrong? Well, besides the idea of dipping candy centers into ice cream fudge topping and hoping it would freeze. Any other time; especially on shakes? No! See? As the old tv commercial used to say, "Try it, you'll like it!"

Cinnamon Peanut Butter Shake

This is a variation of a vanilla shake, so start there. Add 2 tablespoons PB2 (I get it at the commissary. You can also order it from Bell Plantations) or 2 tablespoons peanut butter. Now add 4 teaspoons cinnamon vanilla creme coffee creamer. That's it! That's all you add to a vanilla shake to get this wonderful, delicious shake! It's my new favorite!!!

No comments: