Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mio Review

So I found some Mio and got a couple of flavors to try...Sweet Tea and Fruit Punch. I like that it's in a squeeze bottle and I can add how much or how little I want. That would be nice; sometimes I just don't want full strength. I think this would be easier to keep in my purse so I can squirt some into a bottle of water at the zoo or just a glass of water at someone's house. I know I can do that with Crystal Light, but then you're wasting the rest of the package. I'm just too cheap to do that. After all, the more money I spend on food and drink, the less I can spend on yarn! LOL!

Okay, so there are reasons to get Mio. So now...how's it taste? The bottle says to put 1 squeeze into 8 ounces of water. That was a little strong for me. I kept adding water until I liked it so I figure that I like about half strength. FYI: I like full strength Crystal Light. I like the taste; it's a lighter taste, maybe a little sweeter taste than Crystal Light.

It costs more than Crystal Light, so you'll have to judge it on taste and convenience. Am I going to give up my Crystal Light? No. But I will carry a Mio in my purse when I'm out and about. Being able to stop and get a glass of water at a drive-thru sounds awfully convenient to me. Surprisingly, the commissary carries it (WHAT!?!) and it's quite a bit cheaper than a civilian store, so if you can shop at the commissary, get it there.

No comments: