Sunday, May 8, 2011

Workout Recommendation

A few weeks ago I mentioned to my swimming buddy that I was having a difficult time with exercise. I've developed arthritis in my left hip since my accident on my bicycle last year and now I've been looking for a low impact exercise that is high energy enough so that I'll work up a good sweat. Well, of course, Renee came through for me!

She told me about the Walk at Home workouts by Leslie Sansone. I went to Walmart and bought the Big 4 Mile Walk video immediately and have been working out to it almost every day. Love it! Nothing hurts when I'm finished but sweat is just dripping off of me! Love it!

She has a website too with a store and a walk club that you can join. If you join the walk club, you get a percentage (15% ?) off in the store. I'm haven't joined yet, but I will. She streams different workouts in her walk club so you can have a variety of walks without buying the videos. I'm sure she hopes you'll get hooked on the workout (not hard to do) and go out and buy the video so you'll have it after they take it off the website.  I saw in the store they also have a couple of faith-based workout videos.

I hope you give this workout a try. This is the video I have and I absolutely love it!

No comments: