Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Accident Hazelnut Frappe

For my shake one morning I wanted something savory rather than sweet so I decided to make a Hazelnut Frappe. Well I messed up and put too much instant coffee and too much hazelnut creamer and it just didn't taste right. So I improvised and came up with an even better hazelnut frappe. This shake was so good I couldn't put it down and sip every once in a while. I just held it and kept sipping until I was done!

Happy Accident Hazelnut Frappe

1 1/2-2 scoops ice
2/3 cup milk
1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee
3 heaping teaspoons sf hazelnut creamer
1 scoop vanilla protein mix
1 tablespoon sf vanilla pudding mix
2 drops vanilla extract
1 tablespoon sf chocolate syrup
1 dash salt
sweetener to taste
Place ice in blender. Add the rest of the ingredients, ending with the milk. Set blender to crush ice, then blend on lowest speed and building up to highest speed until shake is thick and frothy.

No comments: