Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mexican Chocolate Shake

Did I just hear another "WHAT?" coming from you? Mexican chocolate has cinnamon in it. I didn't know that until after I started making this protein shake. I saw them talking about it on Food Network. I just called it my chocolate cinnamon shake, but Mexican Chocolate Shake sounds so much more exotic, don't you think? Mexican chocolate can have other spices in it like allspice, nutmeg, nuts and even chilies. So if you want to be authentic, go for it! I might try the spices and nuts, but I think I'll leave the chilies out of my protein shakes, thank you very much!

So what's the recipe? Well here's the easy part...make a Death by Chocolate Shake with three shakes of ground cinnamon in it! Ta-da! Easy huh? Hey! Maybe I should get an Easy Button!

No comments: