Sunday, October 3, 2010

Milk Dud Shake

Bob spotted some sugar free caramel topping in the store the other day. He thought maybe I could find a shake or dessert to use it in. Who me?!? LOL!!! Of course I can find a way to use it! So this afternoon when he wanted a Death by Chocolate shake, I thought I'd give the caramel topping a try. Then I remembered I had some butter extract from some awful recipe I tried a while back so I put a couple of drops of that too. It came out tasting like those wonderful, delicious, incredible Milk Duds that I used to eat by the handful! Who do you think was excited!

Milk Dud Shake

1-2 cups ice
1 tablespoon sf chocolate fudge pudding mix
1 tablespoon Hershey's sf chocolate syrup
1 tablespoon chocolate coffee creamer
1 heaping teaspoon Hershey's Special Dark cocoa
1 tablespoon sf Nesquik
1 scoop chocolate protein mix
2 tablespoons Splenda Granulated
1 pinch instant coffee
2 drops vanilla extract
2 drops butter extract
1 tablespoon Smucker's sf caramel topping
1 dash salt
4-6 ounces Almond Breeze original almond milk

Place ice in blender. Add the rest of the ingredients, ending with the milk. Set blender to crush ice, then blend on lowest speed and building up to highest speed until shake is thick and frothy.

No comments: